Thursday, June 17, 2010

Recently Recruited Speaks

Vinutha Says:

Q4U Soft Tech is a company that anyone can surely rely on. I was placed in one of their many clients - "Testingczars Inc.," immediately after I started the training with them.

Vanitha Says:

A good management with rich experienced team has helped me in getting placed immediately.

Mahesh Says:

A fast response in placement has really astonished me and surely I am asking all my contacts to join Q4U Soft Tech. Very professional and trust worthy company I can think of.

Praveen Says:

No need to say any word regarding Q4U Soft Tech. Almost everyone in the software testing field knows him. Go join the course, worth every penny those, who want to make a career in Software testing.

Preeti Says:


I got to know a lot of things about software testing during the training, even though I was working as test engineer in a software company. Go join Q4U Soft Tech for a good career in your life.

Sharath Says:


This institution is good!! I studied in this institute and I am working in a good software company with a good package. Lab & faculties are also too good !!

No comments: