Thursday, June 17, 2010

Software Testing and Software Development Training

TARGET AUDIENCE:

 Graduates in BE | MCA | BCA | MBA (IT) | B.Sc (CS) | B. Tech | M.Sc (IT) |
 Working engineers (in any field/domain), interested in developing career in Software Testing
 Engineers working in any industry, interested in enhancing skillsets to take new challenges


INTRODUCTORY OFFER (Span of 8 weeks):

We would not be charging any fee for the first week of our program, its all FREE , and if satisfied with our training aspirants can you continue for the rest of the program for a nominal fee of INR 10000/-
WHY Q4U SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES (previously called TestingBees)?
Q4U Software Technologies pioneers in Software Test Education, which is led by the Testing GURUS. Q4U Software Technologies has trained over 2600 personals and has placed a record number of (2300) personals into various major MNC's till date. An overwhelming 100% of job conversion, which no other test education institutes, has! Q4U Software Technologies has conducted 125 Corporate Trainings (Testing and Induction programs) till date, which shows our capability to educate working professionals in the area of software testing. The reason for this phenomenal success is not hard to find. Q4U Software Technologies industry centric and highly effective courses have always been ahead of the rest, in terms of both content and teaching methodology. All Q4U Software Technologies courses are geared towards recognized software Testing Industry in India and abroad.

PROGRAMS OFFERED

Course 1: Duration 60 Days (Entry Level for Software Testing to the industry)

I Software Testing I Configuration Management Tool VSS I Defect Management (BugZilla) I Test Automation QTP 9.2 & Autoczar I Trained On Live Application I Professional Services I

Course 2: Duration 60 Days (Entry Level for Software Development to the industry)

I Software Development I C, C++ I Dot Net I JAVA, Core Java I

Course 3: Duration 15 Days (Advanced Tool Programs for working professionals & Also after Course 1)

I QTP 9.2 I Quality Center I Load Runner I Silk Test I Selenium I Rational Robot I Test complete I Autoczar I

COURSE 4: Duration 180 Days (100 % Job Guarantee Program)

I Software Testing I Configuration Management Tool VSS I Defect Management (BugZilla) I Test Automation QTP 9.2 & Autoczar I Trained On Live Application I Professional Services I 8 hrs working on Assignments I Resume Building I

ABOUT TRAINER:

Training Program is conducted by a Certified Software Quality Professional, who comes with 12 years of experience in Software Verification and Validation. She/he has worked on various testing projects and has handled more than 144 corporate trainings for clients like SAP, Oracle, IBM, HP, GE, WIPRO, CTS, INFOSYS, PEROT, NOVELL, IFLEX, ACCENTURE, Soft Brand, Intel, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, Symphony, and many more including Govt. of India and State Govt. undertakings. She/he has trained over 1800 Software Testing aspirants. She/he is well conversant with ISO and CMM standards and Software Testing Concepts and Test Automation.




INFRASTRUCTURE

We have sound infrastructure with well equipped lab at Bangalore Center with broadband internet connection (Open 24*7 for trainees)

For further details please contact

#55, 1st Block, 3rd Phase, BSK 3rd Stage, Kathariguppa, Bangalore – 85.
Land Mark : Kathariguppa water Tank Circle
9742440104 / 9620985333 / 080-41434962

No comments: